Not only does Tank Connection offer the premier bolted tank, TC also designs, manufactures, and installs aluminum geodesic domes. TC’s domes range from 30’ to 300’ in diameter, serving a wide variety of markets, such as: Water & Wastewater, Dry Bulk Storage, Petroleum and Architectural applications. Tank Connection’s engineers have developed a dome design that enhances the performance and alleviates many field issues during installation. The notable attributes include:
- Stronger structural support with a batten system that ensures a leak free design
- Spun aluminum gusset that provides a precision seal
- Unmatched Safety Design — center safety line support uses a hoist ring designed for 5000lb lateral load
- Tank Connection certified field installation crews
- Three year Standard Warranty
Tank Connection can also design and install stand-alone domes for any type of steel tanks (bolted or welded) as well as concrete tanks. In many instances, an aluminum dome may be requested to replace an existing roof that is failing or the customer may wish to add a dome to an open top tank. Tank Connection can provide the right solutions, the most economical design, and the highest quality aluminum dome for your application.
Contact MECO today for all of your tank needs!