Tranter’s “A” line of Plate Heat Exchangers have received the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s (AHRI) ARI Standard 400 certification for liquid-to-liquid, plate-type heat exchangers. The ARI certification covers 40 units, from the ACD-008 to the AXD-205.
- Geothermal heat source or thermal storage isolation
- Combined process heat/HVAC heating
- Waste/low-grade heat recovery
- Instantaneous water heating
- Swimming pool heating
- Embedded radiant heating (using Tranter Prime Surface Heat Exchanger panels)
- Compact size that increases thermal capacity in space-limited retrofits
- High induced turbulence that overcomes the fouling tendencies of dirty streams
- Corrosion-resistant plates that offer long service life
- Close temperature approach of 1°C (2°F) that makes practical use of low-grade sources
- Finely tuned thermal length for efficient installations in many ways
MECO is your local Tranter distributor. Contact us for more info on this product!