JWC’s Monster Industrial grinders can help you improve the efficiency of your meat, fish and poultry processing plant. Whether you need to reduce transportation costs, minimize equipment downtime or improve the efficiency of rendering, JWC’s Offal grinder can help. JWC’s grinders are designed to meet the requirements of your specific application and goals. JWC grinders has been helping food & beverage processing plants reduce their waste volume and minimize downtime for over 40 years!
All JWC Industrial grinders have two rows of sharp, steel cutters that rotate slowly and with incredibly high torque to turn large troublesome solids into small pieces. Our grinders have two basic configurations: The SHRED series are available with hoppers and stands configured to your specific needs. They can handle wet or dry material reducing its volume and creating a uniform feed-stock for further processing. The HYDRO series are easily installed into existing pipelines or wet wells ready to protect downstream equipment from troublesome solids, minimizing downtime and maintenance costs.
Benefits & Features
Up to 50% volume reduction of Feather Offal
• Minimizes transportation costs by reducing the number of trips needed to haul away waste to rendering plant
• Specially designed cutters easily grind feather offal, meat offal, even bones down to size
Minimize System Downtime
• Protect pumps and other sensitive downstream equipment by grinding tough solids down to size
• Ground up solids flow harmlessly through downstream equipment preventing clogs or other damage
Improve System Efficiency
• Our slow speed, high torque grinders quietly and efficiently grind through the toughest solids, including bones!
• Improve system efficiency for rendering with uniform feedstock
If you need the right equipment for your next food and beverage processing project, give MECO a call at 864.967.3420.