Neptune™ is pleased to announce the launch of its new Series MP7000 mechanically actuated diaphragm metering pump. Designed to be a low-flow version of the Neptune Series MP7100 metering pump, the Series MP7000 incorporates a wide variety of design features that provide reliable and accurate dosing of a wide range of mild to aggressive chemicals, including those used in industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatment, chemical processing and agriculture.
Features and benefits:
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant aluminum gearbox
- Finned gearbox design dissipates heat more efficiently than other designs
- Rugged bronze gears are quiet-running and provide long service life
- Oversize check valves improve performance and minimize friction losses
- Short stroke length reduces diaphragm stress, promotes longer diaphragm life
- Superior performance when pumping chemicals such as sodium hypochlorite
- Excellent suction lift for water-like chemicals
- Capacities to 27 gph (102 lph)
- Operating pressures to 235 psi (16 bar)
Contact MECO today to learn more!